COP21 Special Edition
During this event, we will keep you up to date here with what is being discussed and decided. We will try to explain why this conference is so important, what is to be expected from the talks, who are the participating leaders and parties involved. The conference is crucial because the expected outcome is a new international agreement on climate change, applicable to all, to keep global warming below 2°C.
The last stage before COP21 was the pre-COP, from 8 to 10 November in Paris. More than 60 ministers from around the world answered Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development Laurent Fabius’ invitation for the pre-COP, which was the largest, most productive one in the history of the UNFCCC. These three days of work helped achieve major progress ahead of Paris.
We also want to know if you are getting involved or take action during the conference or on the long term. Please share with us your thoughts, plans and findings by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
UN Global Compact Welcomes Historic Climate Agreement Adopted by 195 countries in Paris at COP21
We congratulate the Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, UNFCCC Executive Secretary Christina Figueres, French Minister of Foreign Affairs Laurent Fabius and Government leaders from 195 countries for this
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated October 17, 2018
- Fate of the Amazon is on the ballot in Brazil's presidential election (commentary) - Mongabay.com October 17, 2018
- $100 BILLION BY 2020 — Financing Small Island and Developing States to Adapt to Climate Change - The Voice St. Lucia (press release) October 17, 2018
- Sedan : nouvelle action du collectif ANV-COP21 Ardennes - Radio 8 Ardennes October 14, 2018
- ANV-COP21 : articles liés - MaCommune.info October 14, 2018
- Think we can't win on climate change? This victory by Dutch citizens will change your mind - Greenpeace International October 11, 2018
- Climate change, secondo un nuovo report la COP21 è stata troppo ottimista - La Voce di New York October 9, 2018
- IPCC climate change report calls for urgent action to phase out fossil fuels – as it happened - The Guardian October 8, 2018
- VIDEOS. COP 21, Iran, unilatéralisme : trois fois où Emmanuel Macron a visé Donald Trump sans le nommer devant l ... - Franceinfo September 25, 2018