COP21 Special Edition
During this event, we will keep you up to date here with what is being discussed and decided. We will try to explain why this conference is so important, what is to be expected from the talks, who are the participating leaders and parties involved. The conference is crucial because the expected outcome is a new international agreement on climate change, applicable to all, to keep global warming below 2°C.
The last stage before COP21 was the pre-COP, from 8 to 10 November in Paris. More than 60 ministers from around the world answered Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development Laurent Fabius’ invitation for the pre-COP, which was the largest, most productive one in the history of the UNFCCC. These three days of work helped achieve major progress ahead of Paris.
We also want to know if you are getting involved or take action during the conference or on the long term. Please share with us your thoughts, plans and findings by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
UN Global Compact Welcomes Historic Climate Agreement Adopted by 195 countries in Paris at COP21
We congratulate the Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, UNFCCC Executive Secretary Christina Figueres, French Minister of Foreign Affairs Laurent Fabius and Government leaders from 195 countries for this
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 17, 2018
- Alors que l'on parle de la transition énergétique, en fin pourrait-on dire, la manière dont elle devrait se dérouler divise ... - LA BOURSE ET LA VIE TV (Communiqué de presse) (Blog) November 14, 2018
- By FY22, 50% of India's electricity will come from non-fossil fuels: Power secretary AK Bhalla - ETEnergyworld.com November 13, 2018
- A Paris, un Forum sur la paix où l'on parle peu de la guerre - La Croix November 12, 2018
- EGYPT: 2 GW of solar power soon, and country achieves COP21 goals. - AFRIK 21 November 9, 2018
- Métropole Rouen Normandie : le monde économique mobilisé pour la COP21 - Normandinamik November 5, 2018
- On climate change, 'red alert is on', says COP21 president Laurent Fabius - EURACTIV July 12, 2018
- Cities and regions: An alternative solution to uphold the COP21 agreement? - The Parliament Magazine May 10, 2018
- Climate change aid to poor nations lags behind Paris pledges - The Guardian May 2, 2018