COP21 Special Edition
During this event, we will keep you up to date here with what is being discussed and decided. We will try to explain why this conference is so important, what is to be expected from the talks, who are the participating leaders and parties involved. The conference is crucial because the expected outcome is a new international agreement on climate change, applicable to all, to keep global warming below 2°C.
The last stage before COP21 was the pre-COP, from 8 to 10 November in Paris. More than 60 ministers from around the world answered Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development Laurent Fabius’ invitation for the pre-COP, which was the largest, most productive one in the history of the UNFCCC. These three days of work helped achieve major progress ahead of Paris.
We also want to know if you are getting involved or take action during the conference or on the long term. Please share with us your thoughts, plans and findings by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
UN Global Compact Welcomes Historic Climate Agreement Adopted by 195 countries in Paris at COP21
We congratulate the Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, UNFCCC Executive Secretary Christina Figueres, French Minister of Foreign Affairs Laurent Fabius and Government leaders from 195 countries for this
- Gas Industry Must Prioritize Decarbonization to Retain European Market - Energy Reporters May 21, 2019
- Pax Christi Peace Award Winners 2019 - Independent Catholic News May 21, 2019
- News Analysis: Climate skeptic Italian gov't bids to host major UN climate conference - Xinhua | English.news.cn - Xinhua May 21, 2019
- Climate: PNUD to spend $500000 to help Togo implement Paris Agreement INDC - Togo First May 21, 2019
- Wind Turbine Rotor Blades Market projected to Discern Stable Expansion During 2025 - New Daily Herald May 20, 2019
- Jamaica’s ‘Voices for Climate Change’ spreads its message with music - Global Voices May 17, 2019
- Advisory board - Climate Home May 16, 2019
- COP21 Paris: 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference | Disaster risk reduction and climate change - HelpAge International December 22, 2018
- Event: UNFCCC COP 21 - IISD Reporting Services December 22, 2018